Friday, February 22, 2008

My first post!

Well, as previously stated I love to read christian fiction. So the bulk of this blog will probably pertain to that subject in someway! Oh how I love to read! As a stay at home mom, it is wonderful to have a book to escape to while the baby is sleeping; my only real free time. Forget laundry, I have reading to do!
I just finished an awesome book by an awesome author, Tracey Bateman. It is the newest installment in the Drama Queens series You Had Me At Goodbye. I was so anxious for this book because I had fallen in love with Dancy, in the first book of the series. What an amazing story! I was hooked!
Dancy is an editor for a publishing company and is hoping to move up on the corporate ladder. Having a crush on your boss who stole your dream job does not help matters. Being fired by your boss really messes with things.
Dancy has to fall hard in order to find God's grace and realize how to not worry about things, that God will work them out according to his plan.
It was so awesome to see the characters mature and grow in their faith and love for one another. I totally fell in love with Dancy and was cheering for her.
Tracey added a lot of fun and humor to the story as well. I love it when a book makes me laugh!
You will not be disappointed with the fairy tale ending either. I am so looking forward to book three to get to know Laini a little bit better. Can't wait for August and That's (Not Exactly) Amore!

No comments: